Clark Grove, Ph.D.
Individuals · Consultation · Young Adults · Adults · Older Adults
License No: PSY 13469
About My Practice
Are anger, anxiety, depression, or loneliness getting in the way of living a more full and satisfying life? Psychotherapy can be very helpful in relieving the symptoms of depression, anxiety, defensiveness, and stress by uncovering the underlying causes. The hardest steps are the first ones: believing you can change and grow, and making that growth a priority.
By acknowledging your ability to change you can begin a process of understanding that results in more freedom and contentment in your life.
- Helping individuals understand and transform unwanted behaviors and beliefs
- Working through life transitions (loss, divorce, career change) to find meaning and growth
- Enhancing self-esteem self-esteem and developing a deeper relationship with your self
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from California Institute of Integral Studies at San Francisco, CA, 1990
- M.A. in Humanistic Psychology from Sonoma State University at Rohnert Park, CA, 1981
Experience / Training:
Over 25 years of clinical experience, 9 years supervising therapists in training, and 9 years experience in crisis intervention and resolution.
Professional Affiliations / Activities
- American Psychological Association